Happy 2016 all!
Anyone making resolutions for the year? I'm thinking that we should be creating goals year round BUT I do love a good resolution list and I'm happy to report I rocked mine from 2015.
In case you're curious, they were to:
1. Budget for 2 things: healthy and responsible grocery items + 2 big trips.
2. Keep our dog exercised with daily walks (this one started to fail when the rainy winter came around).
3. Continue growing as a photographer.
4. Practice gratitude regularly.
Now that we're past all the hubbub of the holidays, I'm ready to create more goals for myself and my family. Two faves that I'd love to share with the community are...
1. Get outdoors more. We are lucky to live in such a beautiful part of NC, cheers to more adventures!
2. Celebrate more. Appreciate those around you and celebrate whenever there's an excuse to, cheers to more champagne!
I hope you will join Asheville Folk and I each month here on the blog to have fun with both of these resolutions.
By Chelsea Lane – lover of outdoor adventure, local goodness and hostess-with-the-mostessing.
You can find her here: